Do you know your pet's age? If you adopted your furry friend, his or her age may be a mystery. Fortunately, a quick look in your pet's mouth can help you narrow down a general age range.View Article
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
North Simcoe Veterinary Services offers a wide range of diagnostics and treatments for various internal medicine disorders that can involve multiple organ systems . Like humans, our pets often suffer from illnesses such as diabetes, kidney failure, heart failure, immune-mediated diseases, endocrine (hormonal) problems, breathing disorders, stomach and bowel disorders, liver dysfunction, and many others. After a thorough examination of your pet, our veterinarian may recommend a variety of diagnostic tests or procedures.
• In-house blood testing, including a complete blood count, chemistry, thyroid, or pancreatic tests.
• Urine collection and evaluation
• Ear cytology
• Fine needle aspirates (lump sampling)
• Contrast radiographs
• Skin scrapings
• Allergy testing
• Skin cytology
• Culture and Sensitivity testing
• Fecal testing for parasites
• Specialized blood/urine/stool testing
• Thoracocentesis (sampling or removal of chest fluid or air)
• Abdominocentesis (sampling or removal of fluid from the abdomen)